Saturday, February 6, 2010

So, I've decided to watch this Sundance documentary instead of doing homework tonight.
This guy, Chris Waitt, embarks on a pathetic quest to find out why he's such a terrible boyfriend. It lasts, possibly, a bit too long, but its awkwardly funny moments make up for it. Makes for a solid distraction, or good background noise.


On a somewhat related note, spent a night with a future sexual predator, but I did enjoy Manchester Orchestra.

True Life: you blew it (if there was anything to blow).
1. "Zero" was not written by Metric.
2. Though the offer to be one of your "hoes", or "bitches that like your raps", is tempting, I don't know if I'm quite ready to be part of a group that has to adopt a reality-tv worthy nickname.
3. Asking me about my date and the "lucky guy" from the other night is a bit odd considering I never told you about it.
4. The fact that you got "Biggest Flirt" for your senior superlative only verifies my pre-conceived notions
5. Please don't thank me for going with you when a) I bought my ticket well in advance and b) you offered me drugs.

Oh, the degeneracy of the boys at Rhodes. Hey, at least I gave it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment