Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Brief but good...

Ok. sorry i'm such a slacker... but I've had a hell of a few weeks. I'm not going to get into catching up right now, seeing as it would probably take like 678087 hours and Work of Art starts in an hour and a half and i might cry if I miss the beginnings of Miles and Nicole's secret urban outfitters blog-worthy relationship... which is inevitable... btw if yall dont know what im talking about, get on it. new fave Bravo reality show... i think Project Runway might be replaced. blaspheme? you might think so. until you watch. anyway... updates on that to come later (obvs).

Here's a taster though....
first of all: best collaboration evr evr evr evrrrrrr for summer 2010. who knows if converse thought of it, or the brilliant minds of best coast, kid cudi, and vampire weekend needed some extra cash, but I don't care because this music video/ad made me want to get up off the couch and go buy some converses. okay... almost. sorry converse... but hey, super hip new vid!



while you're at it go listen to best coast's album Crazy For You. solid gold.

speaking of solid gold, "everything Karl Lagerfield does is gold," and his new Chanel fall 2010 collection is too. Rawr. all i can say. Watch out Taylor Lautner..



i screamed when i saw those boots. to which my mother responded, "start looking for knockoffs, honey." FML.

post l8r bitcheszzz

No comments:

Post a Comment